More Australians are taking control of their superannuation assets because they want the option to choose their investments, and the flexibility and security that a Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF) can offer. An SMSF can also provide the option for family members to pool resources (up to max of 4 members).
Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF)
- Establishing an SMSF
- Annual financial reporting including financial statements and income tax returns
- Quarterly reporting option
- Advice on types of assets that can be held in super, including borrowing rules
- Income streams including pension advice and administration
- Contributions – with our guidance, you will receive maximum tax benefits whilst staying within legal requirements.